Abundant opportunity awaits The Responsibility Company’s next team member.
Our amazing teammates are usually introduced to us by friends. Please share this opportunity with incredible humans interested in doing inspiring work with other incredible humans.
You will join The Responsibility Company operations team and take the lead in building our workshop business.
- Optimize for the whole;
- Support and are supported by teammates;
- Collaboratively set direction and goals;
- Design, simplify, and improve systems, workflows, and tools;
- Prioritize, re-plan, and re-prioritize to address change, complexity, and uncertainty;
- Continuously learn and improve via feedback loops and experiments;
You lead us in:
- Imagining how our workshop mission can deliver exceptional value to our audience;
- Planning our calendar of events;
- Selecting cities, and selecting and partnering with venues;
- Growing joint-venture relationships;
- Managing our commitments;
- Supporting outreach (promotion) to our audience;
- Developing and supporting our faculty;
- Providing customer care (i.e., support requests);
- Managing registrations and communication with participants;
- Managing logistics (venue details, directions, catering, materials printing and delivery, etc.), and
- Managing our train-the-trainer (T3) and Trainer Certification business.
You may also expand into other valuable roles as mutually inspired.
…serve a social purpose (search on avery+responsibility+process) with inspiring content and enjoy exceptional opportunities to serve the world. We are a small closely-held business that is on the move. Headquartered in Austin, TX USA we operate virtually with all teammates working from wherever they wish and setting their own schedules.
- love our purpose and contribution in the world, and see yourself enjoying the work;
- demonstrate impeccable English speaking and writing skills;
- might speak additional languages as we have clients around the world;
- excel at self-organizing, self-managing, self-leading (we align on work that each of us is already inspired by, we don’t assign work);
- prefer working in caring and supportive teams;
- are adept at agile/lean/team flow thinking and doing;
- have been and will continue to be effective working virtually (The Responsibility Company teammates are located in multiple cities and mostly interact via Zoom, KanbanFlow, FlowDock, and Google Docs);
- are experienced and effective working with systems such as InfusionSoft, and web tools such as WordPress
- can be located (or even on the move) anywhere and have overlap hours with USA time zones;
- are wired to add value, solve problems, be interested and curious;
- want to master Responsibility to master your life (and surround yourself with others doing the same).
This will be a part-time contract role to start, and can become a full-time contract role or employee,
…on our contact page. Be sure to:
- Explain your “big why” for pursuing this role and how it fits in your life,
- Assess yourself as a fit for the role as described here (i.e., at which expectations are you already a whiz, and into which expectations will be growing?);
- Tell us about your availability and desired compensation; and
- Communicate anything else that you would like us to know such as
- how we might make this opportunity more perfect for you,
- your secret super-power,
- your most useless talent, or
- your inspired dream.
Break through problems, accelerate your growth, and skyrocket performance with The Leadership Gift Program.